Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Simple Sandwich!

Hello there! It has been a little over a week since I wrote up a post. The kids have been eating. Ha Ha!!! I have been battling a horrible sinus infection that just keeps hanging on and doesn't want to let go. I am feeling better today so I thought I would say hello! As most of you know I like to keep Sundays simple when it comes to packing lunch for Monday. So here are simple sandwiches for my girlies.


 
I threw in some Lunchbox love today with quirky fun facts.
Top lunches: Ham sandwich, pretzels, sunflower seeds, grapes, sugar snap peas and sweet peppers.
The littlest had carrots also. Bottom: Ham sandwich, pretzels, sunflower seeds, grapes, carrots and celery.                                                                                                                                                  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment