Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Halloween Lunches in EasyLunchboxes!

It's finally October! This is my favorite season or themed lunches. Today I have three Halloween themed lunches for you all in EasyLunchboxes! These lunches were super simple and very quick to make. Each lunch took about five minutes. I put together this cute little collage to showcase my simple Halloween themed lunches.

All three lunches are for my youngest daughter. Each one is simple and has easy to find ingredients. Each lunch includes two veggies and one fruit. A ham sandwich and a small treat. It is the month for treats after all. Making a themed lunch doesn't have to be a daunting and time consuming. I love making quick and fun lunches. These three are perfect examples of the quick and fun lunches you can make in just five minutes.    

You can find some of the products I used to make these lunches by clicking the picture links below.

B00CDPNA70B00NVM9RZSB004S129AQB00O58NGU4
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment