Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Cheese Quesadillas For Lunch!

I don't know about you but I have discovered over the years that packing the same lunch for all the kids never works out. They are all so different. One likes almost everything, one likes a few things and eats pretty healthy, and one who touches nothing! I used to think that it was such a hassle to pack a different lunch for each kid.  I soon realized after I starting making bentos that it really isn't much trouble at all. It doesn't take any longer to pack a lunch catered to your kids likes and nobody ever misses out on their favorite fruits and veggies because the others don't like it. Todays lunches are the perfect example of packing a lunch you know your kid will enjoy.




I packed a half of a cheese quesadilla, carrots, broccoli, grapes, Annie's bunny mix, and Annie's bunny grahams.


The second lunch is very similar to the first. Cheese quesadillas, cucumbers, carrots, grapes, Annie's bunny mix and grahams.

Both girls like cheese quesadillas. The youngest girl loves so many fruits and veggies she's super easy to pack for, the middle girl is less adventurous with raw veggies but eats a wide variety of cooked veggies. The boy usually buys lunch because he's my picky eater and the oldest girl fixes her own lunch now that she's in college. Since I started packing according to likes and dislikes the kids are happier and so am I. Have a great day and happy lunch packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment