Thursday, February 27, 2014

Kid Packed, Mother Approved!

Hello again. Yesterday was a rough day for me. I had oral surgery and was in a lot of pain. My sixteen year old daughter came in from school and told me to lay down that she had me covered. I really appreciated that. I know I can always count on her to step up to the plate and help out when I need her. She made dinner for all of us and cleaned up the kitchen afterwards. I told her they needed a lunch for school and asked her if she wanted to do it. I swear you would have thought I had just gave her a car. lol She was overjoyed. Here are a couple of her lunch creations. Enjoy!




This is a lunch she made with her ten year old sister. She has two ham sandwiches, a salad, fruit salad and Annie's cheddar bunnies.


This is the lunch she made for herself. She has Nutella sandwiches, apples, deli pretzels, a Nutragrain bar and P.B. for dipping.

All in all I think she did a great job. She was a little messy but that was okay. She informed me that life was no fun without the occasional mess. She is so right. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. She did a great job! Hope you've fully recovered now!
    Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!

    ReplyDelete