Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Salad For The Girls

Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend. Over the weekend I got a few new bento boxes from my local Target store. The kids were very excited about these boxes because they have pictures of their favorite characters on them. I also am still on a quest for a leak proof water bottle so picked them up new bottles also. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they will not leak. Today the two youngest girls took a vegetarian lunch and I must say it looks delish!




This is lunch for the nine year old. She has a salad with sweet bell peppers, broccoli, cucumbers and carrots. She also has grapes and a orange. Annie's bunny grahams finish lunch off with a sweet wholesome treat.



This is lunch for the ten year old. She also took a salad. She has carrots, cucumbers and grapes. Annie's bunny grahams and snack mix for a lunch treat and in classroom snack.

I do like the new boxes. They were a little difficult to photograph because they are taller than our normal boxes. I think the kids will enjoy them and they are a great addition to our bento supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment