Sunday, May 4, 2014

It's Time For A Star Wars Blog Hop!

Hello there and happy Sunday to you all. Today some friends of mine are doing a Star Wars blog hop. I am so honored to be a part of this. My family are what a lot of people would call geeks. It doesn't bother us one bit. We are happy to be nerds!I made two very different lunches for this hop. One for The Dark Side ( the Sith) and one for The Light Side ( Jedi). I hope you enjoy them and don't forget to hop all the way through. I have some amazingly talented friends.



This is my Dark Side lunch. I used my Planetbox Rover because it just went with my theme and allowed for extra space. Here you have a Darth Vader hard boiled egg, The Death Star and a fighter ship ham sandwiches, sugar snap peas, peppers, cucumbers, grapes and honey roasted sunflower seeds.

 
Here is my Light Side lunch. I used a Easy Lunchbox for this lunch. I made two Ewok Nutella and peanut butter sandwiches, broccoli, peppers, carrots, sugar snap peas, cashews and grapes with Ewok ears. I also used a ELB Mini Dipper for the cashews.                                                                            
 
Two very different lunches with the same theme. I can't wait to hop on through to check out all the other lunches. Take a few and check out our Star Wars Hop. Just click on the image below and it will get you to the next lunch. My friend Ming from Bento, Monsters.                                                          
 
http://www.bentomonsters.com/2014/05/donald-stitch-star-wars-bento.html

27 comments:

  1. Awesome lunches! I love your Ewoks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ewok sandwiches are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca. They seem to be very popular.

      Delete
  4. Both lunches look cute and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Ewok sandwiches are so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...the ewoks were always my faves!!! Awesome lunches, Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Darth Egg!! And those Ewoks are too CuteZCute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The darth vader egg is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both lunches are brilliant, that egg! Those ewoks! I love the cuteZcute hack, will be borrowing that idea in the future for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I molded the egg in a small Darth Vader Easter egg.

      Delete
  10. Wow, looks great! Two lunches both very creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these - so clever and they look really healthy too!

    ReplyDelete