Thursday, May 15, 2014

Spaghetti, Sandwiches and Salad!

Last night I made seven lunches for my family in about thirty minutes. I made spaghetti  for the boy.


                                                   He also took grapes and pretzels.

I made fun sandwiches for the girls. These were so easy to make and took little time.

 
All four girls had ham sandwiches and lots of yummy veggies and fruit.
 
I made this salad for my sisters lunch.
 
 
 
Isn't it cute! What could be easier than a salad with all the fixings on the side.
I also made my mom a lunch. She took a ham sandwich and pretzels.
 
Lunch doesn't have to be time consuming to be cute and nutritious.

9 comments:

  1. These are so cute- it gives me hope that I'll be able to make fun for three in time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! It really doesn't take much or a long time to make fun lunches. You can do it!

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Wow so many lunches... I'm actually jealous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Aww...Thanks Helen! You are too sweet!

      Delete
  3. Wow, great job to make all those lunches! They look gorgeous, you have a very lucky family x
    Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!

    ReplyDelete