Monday, November 10, 2014

A Fall Lunch!

Today the kids are taking leaves for lunch! Not real leaves of course. I made cute little sandwiches with my leaf cookie cutters to celebrate Fall. These were so simple to make. To make the theme I used my leaf cookie cutter, Fall colored silicone cupcake cups, my cute top hat and bow picks and I spelled out FALL with my alphabet food picks. (You can get the cute little food picks from Bento USA by clicking on the link at the top right side of this page)
This was a super fast lunch and it was a simple Fall theme that came together quickly. It took no time at all to make three lunches today!



This was lunch for the youngest girl. She has ham sandwiches, Teddy Grahams, grapes, apples, cucumbers, sweet peppers, carrots and sugar snap peas.


Here is a pic of all three of my Fall lunches. (Bottom) Ham sandwiches, grapes, Teddy Grahams, carrots, apples and caramel. (Top Left) Ham sandwiches, grapes, Teddy Grahams, apples, cucumbers and grapes.
Happy Fall!

2 comments:

  1. These look so pretty, I love how you've got all the lovely autumn colours into them!
    Thank you for linking up at #FunFoodFriday!

    ReplyDelete