Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Simple Sandwiches!

Today I needed to make lunch in a hurry and I decided simple sandwiches were in order. I had some leftover French bread from last nights chili dinner so I decided to use it in lunch today. The youngest girl has a field trip today so I packed her a disposable lunch in a brown bag. I also thought the other two could use a little love in lunch so I added a couple of Lunchbox Love Notes.


This lunch is for my daughter, she's using a small Lunchbots trio box, the dipper, and an 8 ounce rounds container. She has a ham sandwich, carrots, a side salad and multi grain chips. She is also taking a banana.


This lunch is for my daughters boyfriend. He has two small ham, salami, and Muenster cheese sandwiches. He also has peppers, cucumbers, carrots, salad, grape tomatoes, an orange, and a banana.


This is a close up of the Lunchbox Love Note.

No comments:

Post a Comment