Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spaghetti Mac!

Tonight we had spaghetti for dinner and this mama was completely out of spaghetti noodles. But that is okay I had plenty of elbow macaroni so I made spaghetti mac! It was a huge hit. I took all the leftover spaghetti mac and put it into these Ziploc containers. It freezes well. It also is great to pack in lunch. My boy will be so happy for lunch because he is a huge spaghetti fan.

 
Just take it out the night before packing and put into the fridge to thaw. When you are ready to pack lunch throw it in the lunchbox. My kids have a microwave they can use for reheating but you could put it piping hot into a Thermos also. I had ten containers so I popped two in the fridge. One for the boy for lunch tomorrow and one for my mom to reheat for dinner. This is so much better for you than  canned beefaroni . I am sure glad you stopped by and I hope to see you soon. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment