Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lunchbox Cheese Crackers!

Earlier this week I received the best cookbook ever! I ordered The Best Homemade Kids' Lunches On The Planet by Laura Fuentes. Laura is the CEO of the awesome site MOMables. It is a very cool site where you can subscribe to get lunch and meal menus sent directly to your inbox each week. I ordered this cookbook from Amazon and I am absolutely thrilled with every page. Today I made Lunchbox Cheese Crackers for the kids. They are deish! I'll take these over a cheese-it any day. They also aren't loaded with all those unnecessary ingredients. Just five ingredients! Just five! Here are my MOMables Lunchbox Cheese Crackers.

 
You can find this recipe and many more at MOMables. You can also order this awesome cookbook at Amazon by clicking on the Amazon link in the upper right hand corner of this blog.                             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment