Monday, July 14, 2014

That's A Wrap!

In this little world of mine things can get really busy! Four kids and all the things that come along with being a stay at home mom can be exhausting. So exhausting that sometimes I just grab something quick to eat. That is not always a good thing. But in this case it is because I made myself an awesome lunch. I also used an EasyLunchbox to pull it all together. Yesterday we talked about how these are my go to lunchbox and here is why!

 
Look at how yummy it looks in my EasyLunchbox! It also makes it so easy to just grab the box and chow down wherever I want. I had a wrap with chicken, ham, provolone cheese, lettuce and tomato. I also had a couple of sweet peppers and baked Ruffles. It was delish!                                                     
Packing lunch for yourself doesn't have to be a chore. Even if you are a stay at home mom like me you still have to eat so why not make a gorgeous lunch. Something you know was healthy and that will give you the energy to keep up with the kids or life in general.                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment