Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bento Storage!

Have you ever wondered where in the world do all those people who make bento lunches store all of there STUFF? I know I have. Before I got into bento I wondered lots of things. Where do they get all of that cool stuff and where in the world do they put it after they get it? I had to come up with a way to organize all of my bento gear once I started getting supplies. Here are a few ways I store some of my things.


This is how I store all of my cookie cutters, presses and sandwich cutters. These are plastic shoe boxes. They were very inexpensive and work very well to house the cutters. They are stackable and that is a huge plus.

 
  I also have these very large plastic drawers. I have two. I keep my containers in these. They fit nicely on my wire shelving unit.

  These are stackable ornament boxes. I took two sets of these and clicked them together so they were easy to carry. These boxes are also inexpensive and are just the right size for food cups!

 
This is how I store my food cups. Nice and neat.
 
 
This is a smaller version of the box above. I have two sets of these. I store food picks and small cutters in these sets.
 
 
Here is what it looks like inside.

 
I know a lot of people are always looking for ways to organize. I know I am on a search for the best and easiest way to home my families belongings. I hope you found a few tips. These boxes work well for lots of things. School supplies, crafting, kitchen use or just about anything that will fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment