Monday, September 22, 2014

The Garden Lunch!

Monday is always a hard one to pull off. I am still trying to recuperate from the week before. Today I am still trying to recuperate from the last two weeks. My kids were sick the second week of school. My oldest was sick again the third week of school. Boy we had it bad with the start of the new school year. Everyone is well, for now at least. lol So I finally got back to making lunch for the kids.



The oldest took the Planetbox today. She has ham sandwiches, Annie's bunny mix, pretzels, Annie's animal crackers, sugar snap peas, peppers, grapes and a half of an orange.


The littlest girl took a Lunchbots box today. She has a side salad, a Babybell gouda cheese, carrots, peppers, sugar snap peas, grapes, pretzels and pepperonis.

 
My boy is a very light eater. He doesn't eat much at a time and loathes veggies so today I made him a snack box in one of our small Lunchbots. He has pepperonis, pretzels, grapes and a clementine.
 

 
Here is lunch for my Middle schooler. She has a Lunchbots trio. This is a good size box. She has a side salad, carrots, grapes, pretzels, Annie's bunny mix and ham sandwiches.
 
You can find some of the products used in the links below or by clicking on the All Things For Sale link in the upper right corner of this page.
 
B00IHMNSV6B0044R7VUCB00M16MBNKB005Z3Z0SOB006U6P5M6

No comments:

Post a Comment