Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Birthday Lunch!

Today is our oldest daughters birthday! She is a huge fan of The Fault In Our Stars. So I surprised her with a lunch that goes right along with The Fault In Our Stars. She was so excited. The shrieks of delight echoed through my kitchen! Ha! Ha!


She has two Nutella sandwiches, sugar snap peas, cucumbers, peppers, grapes. apples, pretzels and Annie's animal crackers. She also has sunflower seeds in the star box.

My littlest girl expressed how much that she would like to have a baby hedgehog as a pet. Now I think baby hedgehogs are adorable but there is no way that we could possibly keep one as a pet. So I asked her if she would be satisfied with a baby hedgehog lunch. Of course she said YES!


She has ham sandwiches, broccoli, carrots, peppers, cucumbers, sugar snap peas, grapes, apples and Annie's animal crackers.

You can get these items here.
B00AD67KN6

You can get the cute food picks and bento cups from All Things For Sale by clicking the link in the upper right corner of this post.

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely lunches, I want a baby hedgehog too! Hope your daughter had a lovely birthday x
    Thank you for linking up to #FunFoodFriday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Grace! She had a wonderful birthday and I would make you a Hedgehog lunch for sure if you were closer!

    ReplyDelete