Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day Of School Lunch!

We made it through our very first day back to school. It was a busy day for mama and I sure kept the roads hot yesterday. I was so busy I couldn't tell whether I was coming or going but we made it. After it was all said and done I collapsed into bed and so did the kiddies.

Today I am showing you yesterdays lunch as well as todays. I am behind schedule! What can I say?

  The three girls took our homemade version of a lunchable. I packed them each what they like. In this one I packed nitrate free turkey breast, Back To Nature crackers, cashews, a Babybell gouda cheese, grapes, a small plum, carrots, cucumbers and sweet peppers.


The boy took waffle sticks, grapes and an orange. If you a new to my blog, The boy will not touch veggies.

Last night I was spent so we grabbed some takeout pizza on the way home from yet another school supply run. We don't usually do this but there was no time to cook.


They all took leftover pizza. In this box I cut the pizza to fit, cucumbers, sweet bell peppers, a side salad and grapes.


The oldest took pizza, grapes, peppers, cucumbers and a Apple Cinnamon Go Sqeez pouch.

Tomorrows lunch is packed and this mama has thirty minutes before I have to hit the road so see you tomorrow. I hope your kiddies had a great first day!

4 comments:

  1. Silly question as I'm new to this...do they eat the pizza and French toast sticks cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! That isn't a silly question! It is a perfectly logical one.The younger kids have a microwave at school so if they want to heat their food they can but they also eat it cold. It really just depends on if they choose to heat it or not. The older two do not have microwaves so they eat it cold. It just depends on what your kiddo likes. If they like some foods cold or have a way to heat it send what you think is best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza leftovers always make a great lunch :) Thanks for linking up at Leftovers on Fridays.

    ReplyDelete