Monday, January 26, 2015

Four Bento Lunches!

Today is the first day back to school after a four day weekend. I decided I wasn't really in the mood to be very creative. I just really wanted to throw lunches together quickly. So that's what I did. I made four simple lunches in twenty minutes. Yep. Twenty minutes! I pulled out the trusty sandwich cutters and made lunch.

  Lunch for the 11 year old. She has a ham sandwich, yogurt star cookies, cashews, carrots, cucumbers and a half of a clementine.

 
This is lunch for my niece. She has a cute flower sandwich, pretzels, star cookies, cucumbers, carrots, cucumbers and a half of a clementine.



This is a simple lunch for the boy. He has a P.B.&J. puzzle sandwich, pretzels, a half of a clementine and a yogurt smoothie drink.



This is lunch for my youngest. She has a princess frog ham sandwich, a half a clementine, a Babybell, star cookies, pretzels, sweet peppers, sugar snap peas, cucumbers and carrots.

This was lunch. It was simple and quick to make.

You can find some of these products here! Just click on the picture.

B004S129AQB00EXNBLCQB003Y7JSAE

No comments:

Post a Comment