Wednesday, July 1, 2015

EasyLunchboxes Round-Up!

Today I went through my photos and picked a few of our favorite lunches for a round-up. This week I want to give a great big shout out to EasyLunchboxes! I have to give it to the EasyLunchbox, They are right when they claim they are easy to use. These boxes are a must for lunch packers. Not only are they super easy to use, they are quite affordable and really durable. I have been using some of my boxes for two years. They are versatile also. We not only use them for lunch, we also use them for breakfast and dinner. A lot of evenings I pack up a dinner in one for my mom. This way she has dinner when she gets home from work or a lunch for the next day. Here are a few lunches to give you some ideas of what I pack in ours.


 
Several of these lunches are made with leftovers. Lunch can be so easy. EasyLunchboxes make packing lunch fast and fun! Try them out for the new school year. You won't be sorry. 
 
You can find some of the products used to make lunch by clicking on the pictures below.
 
B004S129AQB00GASLY56B00BBKTEDW

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much for the awesome shout out Amy! Really makes my day:) And of course, I love your lunches!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. It makes my day that you stopped by! We love our EasyLunchboxes!

      Delete