Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Lunch #2

Happy Friday! My children informed me today that there are only 12 days left until it is Christmas. They are so excited for Santa to come to our house. I will be doing Christmas themed lunches for them until next Friday. They get out for Christmas break next Friday. I really have mixed emotions about this. lol I know they need a break from school and I for sure need to sleep past 6:30 AM. In todays lunch I did a little bit of a Winter theme and a little bit of Christmas. Here is todays lunch!


This lunch is for the oldest girl. She has peanut butter Christmas Tree sandwiches. Christmas cookies and pretzels. Cucumbers, sweet pepper rings and grapes. Santa is peeking from behind the trees!


This lunch is for the youngest girl. She has peanut butter snowman sandwiches. Christmas cookies and pretzels. Cucumbers, carrots, sweet pepper rings and grapes.


This lunch is for the fifth grader. She had Santa peanut butter sandwiches. Christmas cookies and pretzels. Cucumbers, grapes and carrots.

 
This lunch is for the boy. He has peanut butter snowflake crackers. Christmas cookies and pretzels. He also has a clementine and grapes.
 
I just love Christmas and these lunches have been so fun to make. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment