Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cute Sandwich Day!

Hello there! Today I made all kinds of cute sandwiches for the girls. Who knew bread could be so cute! I have many, many different types of cookie cutters and presses. I guess you could say I am a collector. I am just now getting around to using some of them and am adding new ones all the time. I adore cookie cutters. They are an excellent way to cut sandwiches into cute shapes and absolutely necessary in my opinion. Take a look at the cute sandwiches in todays lunch!




This lunch is for the oldest girl. She had a flower shaped chocolate hazelnut spread sandwich. P.B.&J. trail mix and homemade grahams. Also she has sugar snap peas, sweet pepper strips and apple slices.




This lunch is for my cuddle bug and youngest girl. She is using our pink and purple Lunch Blox boxes today. She has a cute sheep and two mini cow chocolate hazelnut spread sandwiches. P.B.&J. trail mix and Annie's Bunny mix. She also has sugar snap peas, carrots, apple slices and celery used to make the grass in the pasture!




This lunch is for my ten year old. She is using our Goodbyn Bento box today. She has turkey star shaped sandwiches. P.B.&J. trail mix with two star shaped homemade grahams and star shaped pretzels. Also celery, carrots, apple slices and peanut butter for dipping.




And last but not least the boy is using our blue and orange Lunch Blox set today. He has apple slices and grapes. Pretzel shapes with peanut butter. Homemade grahams and P.B.&J. trail mix.

I love making all the cute sandwiches. I know the really like to get them too. My youngest girl loves all the animals in her lunch box. She is such an animal lover. The two older girls love them too. In todays lunch I used many different shaped cookie cutters. The mini cutters came from local stores. The sheep cutter came from Sur La Table. They have great cookie cutters and much more. Great prices too. Click on the name and it links you to the online store. The Lunch Blox can be found at Target or Rubbermaid. Have a great day!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10951505/?claim=pqvhqbxwtq4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments: