Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Everyone Is A Star!

Hello there Tuesday! It is so cold here today. We have a high of 19 today. It's the coldest day recorded in twenty years! Thank goodness the cold won't be staying. I have a big grocery shop to do today so I will be bundled up tight! As I shop I will dream of my warm fleece jammies. lol Yesterday I had a nice little surprise in my mailbox. I had ordered these lovely star silicone cups and they came. I love getting bento mail. So I decided to use them in todays Star Studded Lunch!


                                                           Aren't they just too cute!


Here is lunch for the oldest Star Wars Fan. She has a Death Star and Fighter Jet chocolate hazelnut spread sandwiches. Sweet pepper rings and apple slices. Pretzels and Honey Buzzers. I threw in the Honey Buzzers because they reminded me of moon craters. My son also had a Star Wars lunch very similar to this one.


Here is lunch for my fifth grader. She has little star sandwiches, carrots, apple slices and pretzels.

 
Here is lunch for the youngest girl. She has star sandwiches, sweet pepper rings, apple slices, carrots and pretzels.
 
We of course packed in our families favorite lunch box. The Easy Lunchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment