Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Week Of Christmas Lunches! Day One!

This is our last week of school before our Holiday Break! The kids of course are excited. I just want to sleep past six so I guess I am pretty excited too. There is a lot to do to prepare for the grand arrival of Saint Nick! Cookies to bake. Presents to wrap, in secret hopefully. Last minute shopping. So much! The kids will need a lunch Monday thru Thursday this week so I will be doing them up Christmas style. Friday we will have another Fandom Friday link-up. To start the week off I made really quick lunches. It took fifteen minutes and boy was I glad. I had been in the kitchen baking all day and was plum tuckered out!

I added a little holiday pizazz to the pictures. This is a lunch for the boy!


He has a plain bagel, pepperonis, apples, grapes and Teddy Grahams with teeny tiny Santa chocolates.


The three girls took basically the same lunch. I just packed what each girl liked. This is lunch for my niece. She has a ham & turkey bagel, carrots, a cheese wedge, grapes, apples and Teddy Grahams with teeny tiny Santa chocolates.

I made four lunches in fifteen minutes!

Here are some products I used for this lunch.
B004S129AQB001ET7B9Y

1 comment:

  1. I can understand being in the kitchen all day getting ready for Christmas. Your lunches look delicious!

    ReplyDelete