Monday, December 1, 2014

Salad and Homemade Shake & Bake!

Last week I made homemade Shake & Bake for dinner. It is one of our favorites I found the recipe on Pinterest and tweaked it to make it my own. It is so good and has none of the artificial ingredients that the store bought kind does.  So I used the leftovers to make the girls chicken salad boxes and gave the boy leftover tenders. It was a huge hit. The girls came back with empty boxes.


                                                   This is lunch for the youngest girl. 

 
These two are for the oldest girls.

They have leftover Shake & Bake, tossed salad, an orange, grapes and fresh baked blueberry bread.

 
The boy took chicken tenders, an orange, grapes and blueberry bread.
 
You can purchase the EasyLunchboxes from here:
 
B004S129AQB00BBKTEDW

4 comments:

  1. I like using leftover shake n bake chicken for a salad - homemade shake n bake sounds like a great idea. Did you make the blueberry bread too? It looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I used a box mix for the blueberry bread. It is Duncan Hines mix. It is all natural. Nothing fake and no artificial anything! Real blueberries. lol

      Delete
  2. Leftovers make the best lunches! I need to look for that blueberry bread mix - my husband would love it!

    ReplyDelete